24 March 2011

Choco treat, simple yet delicious -- Brownies !

  Yay, brownies!  

This one's my personal favorite for all you who love chocolate desserts. I've done brownies with this kind of recipe many times.. with some modifications, of course. That's me, always trying new things with old recipes. So, simple, relatively quick and delicious brownies for y'all!   




    BROWNIES    
Recipe from here, pic from here

What you need;
 ♦  1/2 cup flour, sifted before measuring
 ♦  1/4 teaspoon baking powder
 ♦  1/8 teaspoon salt
 ♦  1/2 cup butter, room temperature
 ♦  1 cup sugar
 ♦  2 eggs
 ♦  2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted (2 ounces)
 ♦  1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
 ♦  (optional: 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans)



How-to;
 1) Preheat oven to 325° (175°C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
 2) Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a mixing bowl: beat butter, sugar, and eggs together until light and fluffy.
 3) Beat in melted butter and chocolate; stir in flour mixture then fold in the optional chopped nuts. ☺
4) Spread brownies batter in prepared pan; bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cut brownies in squares while still warm; cool brownies completely in pan.


    ~ Enjoy! ~   

14 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm this sounds tasety! I should get my wife to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this made me hungry, again. I should stop reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee + those would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so if i just add weed to these will they still be good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loldude: Hahaha, I have to admit I haven't tried that.. But I'd imagine the heat would do some damage to the, umm, herb...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts!